Australian Centre for Investigation, Incident & Management Solutions
Philippa became a Director of ACIIM in 2013.
ACIIM was specifically established to provide high quality, innovative and tailored investigation training programs to the public and private sector.
ACIIM delivers programs across the investigation spectrum - introductory through to advanced level in both accredited competency based packages and short course formats.
The team at ACIIM have strong investigative and training backgrounds in the law enforcement, complaint and disciplinary areas as well as the WHSE space. Current clients operate in the government regulatory and private sector.
ACIIM's strength is our commitment to deliver innovative training that is contextualised to your organisations' policies and the legislative framework operating in your industry. The case studies focus specifically on issues occurring in your industries and workplaces to ensure the training is relevant for your teams.
ACIIM partner with a well respected RTO to offer training in the following areas:
- Investigation skills
- Certificate IV Government (Investigations)
- Certificate IV Government Statutory Compliance
- Diploma Government (Investigations)
- Diploma Workplace Inspections
Please click on the links below for further information:
- ACIIM brochure - DEMPS.pdf [301Kb]
- ACIIM brochure - ADPSEM.pdf [375Kb]
- ACIIM brochure - Stat Compliance.pdf [164Kb]
- ACIIM brochure - Govt Investigations.pdf [177Kb]