The reputation of PSW HR and Training Solutions is built on the provision of personal and tailored human resource management strategies. Our goal is to provide customized and practical options that focus on your specific challenges. Our positive results are linked to our highly consultative approach so that we can develop and provide strategies that will be sustainable.
- Strategy – Creating a clear HR vision for your organization.
We are passionate about assisting your organization to define (or redefine) the people management goals to provide maximum leverage for you to meet your business goals. Our experience in identifying and shaping that vision and ensuring alignment with overall performance management processes for the business is critical. We are focused on integrating people management strategy with Operations, Finance and other integrated business units within your organization.
- HR Governance – Development of robust and contemporary policies and procedures.
We use our experience in researching, writing and implementing holistic management polices to review your organisation’s governance framework. We can assist your team to develop and implement corporate policies, standard operating procedures and organizational guidelines in a range of areas including
- Operations Manuals (e.g., organizational process, SOP’s)
- Employee management (e.g., recruitment, remuneration, performance management, bonus and recognition schemes)
- Grievance and internal dispute management
- Internal disciplinary matters, complaint management and Codes of Conduct
- Quality Assurance mechanisms
- Customer Service.
By approaching the governance holistically we can ensure that policies are consistent, integrated and facilitate clear communication
within your business.
During 2012 PSW HR Solutions was a major partner in a NSW Ministerial review of the compliance, enforcement and investigative functions
within NSW Fair Trading. This review involved:
- a comprehensive analysis of existing workforce deployment,
- a review of internal processes and governance structures,
- the development of an organisational design which ensured alignment with corporate investigative strategy
- a review of investigative practices aimed at ensuring the delivery of high quality services for the NSW consumer community.
During 2014, Philippa was involved in conducting senior and middle management strategic planning workshops for organisations in the financial services, education and resources sectors.